Website Return goods policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, Alcom Marine Electronics Inc. will gladly exchange the item you purchased for a refund or store credit under the following conditions:
1) The return date is no more than 15 days after the item is received by the customer with the exception of active satellite phones. ALL SALES ARE FINAL FOR ACTIVE SATELLITE PHONES, and SOFTWARE PRODUCTS. A re-stocking fee and an early cancellation fee will apply to the return of any active satellite phone.
2) The item is in unused condition and is without defect.
3) The item is returned in its original packaging and is in re-sellable condition.
Our Return Process is very simple:
1) Call us to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
2) Ship the product back to Alcom Marine Electronics.
3) Your return will be processed within 20 business days from the day Alcom Marine Electronics receives your box.
Note: Boxes without an RMA number on the box will not be processed and will be sent back to the customer. Alcom Marine Electronics is not responsible for boxes sent without an RMA number.
Customers who return items to Alcom Marine Electronics meeting the above conditions may choose to receive a cash refund in the amount that he or she paid for the item being returned minus a twenty five percent restocking fee or a store credit in the amount he or she paid for the item being returned minus a fifteen percent restocking fee. Customers who feel they have an item that is defective should contact the manufacturer of the item for warranty repair. Alcom Marine Electronics Inc. will be glad to assist the customer in contacting the manufacturer. All freight charges are non-refundable. Alcom Marine Electronics reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time.
Special orders are non-refundable.