Marine Intelligence: The all new Plus Series
New this season, Raymarine has upgraded the award winning Pathfinder Radar, Raychart and Fishfinder products to the new Plus Series for the ultimate integrated navigation experience.
New features and enhancements include:
- hsb2 networking capability that allows you to create any combination of networked radar, sonar and chartplotter
- More than a repeater. Enjoy full control with any combination of Radar, Raychart or Fishifnder, up to 10 displays!
- Radar/Chart Overlay (color models only)
Pathfinder’s unparalleled radar performance has just taken the next step with the addition of radar target overlay on Raychart equipped Pathfinder radars. Now you can compare and reconcile radar targets with chart objects on a full screen chart display!
- NEW Raychart SmartRoute™ automatically builds waypoints and routes from previous tracks
- MARPA target tracking is now standard on all R and RL Series Pathfinder Radars
- Improved Waypoint and route building with Loran TD input and optional data card storage
Multi-Station Data Sharing
Now, multiple displays can be daisy chained together via the hsb2 link to provide full integration for up to 10 radar, chartplotter and fishfinder Plus displays. With hsb2 connectivity, all screens can display any data from any unit, all of the time anywhere on your boat. Pathfinder radars, chartplotters and fishfinders exchange information simultaneously in full screens, split screens and overlay screen modes.
Flexible display combinations, mix and match monochrome LCD, CRT and Daylight Viewable color LCD displays in any combination
Easy to install no central hub required.
Easy to setup, just plug in the waterproof hsb2 cables and go