Like all Wave WiFi models, the Rogue Pro is an Ethernet Converter (EC) so a direct connection can be made to any Ethernet enabled device, router or switch. This means that, when connected to a wireless router, the Rogue Wave provides Internet connectivity for numerous wireless devices aboard the boat. There is no software to install and no power robbing USB connections.
RoguePro Features include:
- Output power to 29dBm (800mW)
- Supports 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Up to 7-mile range*
- Includes 2.4 GHz 8.5db 20” outdoor antenna
- Easy to use proprietary web-based Wave WiFi Interface
- Compact, ultra-small, stainless steel design
- 120/220 VAC & 12 VDC PoE injector
- 25’ Ethernet cable
- Instructional CD, Quick Start Guide.
- One year limited warranty
- The Rogue Pro has a 1″-14 base for a standard marine antenna mount (not included)