- Network compatible CHIRP SideVision™ sonar for aSeries, cSeries, eSeries and gS Series MFDs
- Multi-sonar compatible: view CHIRP SideVision™ alongside other sources, simultaneously
- Image fish, bait and bottom structure at distances up to 600 feet horizontally per side
- CHIRP signal processing delivers crystal-clear images with amazing detail Works seamlessly alongside Raymarine Digital, CHIRP and CHIRP DownVision™ sonar
- Adjustable CPT-200 transducer optimizes performance for shallow or deep water scanning
CP200 delivers side scan sonar imagery so close to reality we call it Visionality™. See amazing photo-like imagery of underwater terrain and man-made objects.
CP200 and a12 | Raymarine
- Superior Range Performance
- Raymarine CHIRP signal processing delivers high resolution and excellent long range performance. Identify objects and see fish even further, out to 600-feet on each side!
- CHIRP SideVision™ Technology
- Dual Independent Transducer Arrays
- Best-in-class side scan performance using two high-performance transducer arrays with dedicated CHIRP sonar channels.
High Angle Setting | Raymarine
High-Angle Setting for Shallow Water Applications
Low Angle Setting | Raymarine
Low-Angle Setting for Deep Water Applications
Independently adjustable transducer arrays enable anglers to preset their SideVision™ transducer angle for either shallow or deep water applications. Left and Right sonar images up to 600′ / 183m either side of the boat.
Easy to Network
Connect the CP200 with Raymarine LightHouse II powered multifunction displays, including aSeries, cSeries, eSeries and gS Series systems.