The RD33 accepts a wide variety of navigation data and displays them in numerical and graphic formats. You may freely select and arrange which data is displayed on the screen. Furthermore, seven patterns of customized display settings can be stored in the memory to give speedy access and convenience while onboard.
The RD33 features a visually appealing fresh new look, combining easy access with user functionality. Thanks to the bright, high-resolution LCD, the RD33 provides an easy-to-read display to monitor information from remote equipment, through an intuitive graphical user interface.
- 4.3″ “Sunlight Viewable” color LCD (Brightness: 700 cd)
- Enhanced data legibility thanks to large characters and high resolution display
- Customizable display format from Full-screen to a 6-way split screen presentation
- Supports both CAN bus and NMEA0183 interfaces
- Two independent CAN bus input and output ports incorporated for daisy chain networking
- Internal NMEA0183/CAN bus conversion capability available
- Simultaneous alarm monitoring capabilities for Water Temp, Depth, Speed, Arrival, Anchor, XTE, Trip, Odometer, Timer and Countdown Timer, Roll & Pitch, Wind Speed, Wind Direction, and Battery.