The MU150HD employs an extremely bright (1,000 cd/m2 ) color TFT LCD with special AR (anti-reflective) glass filter to cut down on annoying glare. With its bright colors, excellent contrast and wide viewing angles, the MU150HD monitor is perfect for any tropical sunlight or low light conditions. Furthermore, the LCDs and the glass are bonded together ensure fog free operation on open fly-bridge installations.
- Crystal clear 15″ marine grade monitor for use as main or remote display
- 1024 x 768 XGA Screen Resolution
- Built-in scaler accepts up to SXGA (1280 x 1024) resolution
- 1,000 cd/m2 brightness and A/R coating provides superior visibility even in direct sunlight
- Bonded LCD provides clear view in any weather conditions
- Automatic dimmer sensor adjusts the display brightness as light conditions change
- 1 RGB analog, 2 DVI (Digital Video Interface) and 3 NTSC/PAL interfaces available
- Any of the three NTSC inputs are PIP (Picture-In-Picture) capable, with adjustable size and screen location
- Table top/Ceiling or Flush Mount (Table Top/Ceiling mounting bracket is optional)
- Customizable input names for easy on-the-fly identification and switching between onboard Radar, Sonar, Sounder, Camera, etc.
- Automatic signal recognition and scaling for easy setup and installation